Keeping Accountable At Home
Within the current state of slowing down and staying in, we’re finding ourselves with a lot of idle time. Stay accountable and use the off time to your advantage! Lock in on your nutrition and physical activity! Here’s some simple aspects to work into your home training regimen!
- Agility foot speed ladder
- Sprinting – focus on short bursts
- Agility cone drills – focused on aggressive, cutting patterns.
- Jump rope
- Body weight pushups, squats
- Any type of jumping exercises
- Squat jumps, tuck jumps, single leg jumps, lateral jumping
- Single leg balance exercises
- Hill or Stair running
- Band resistance exercises.
- Jogging for distance +/or time
- Burpees + Jump Rope
- Core Strength
- Countless number of ab and core exercises.
Outside of the physical activity, be sure you’re matching your efforts in the kitchen – focusing on your nutrition too! Keep up to date on all our Instagram and Facebook Stories! We’re having fun with the #CoachRussChallenge! Our goal is to keep our OHP Families mentally and physically healthy during this time